Unique and spacious this period home is deceptively large, ideal as both a residential home or as an investment .The lounge is full of character with a feature fire place and a turret area that is perfect for a dining table - your guests will really have something to talk about! The separate kitchen/breakfast room has plenty of built in units with a breakfast bar for morning coffee. Bedroom one is lovely and spacious with a pretty feature fireplace. Bedroom two can also fit a double bed with ease. There is a family bathroom perfect for a relaxing soak after a long day.
Warmed by gas central heating and double glazing this charming home is filled with period features. If you fancy some fresh air then make the most of the private balcony which is perfect for sitting out and catching the sunshine.
Flexible and versatile this unique property needs to be seen. Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have used this property as a successful investment on the rental market, originally we were drawn to its unique layout and the sheer space inside. It's in a great spot, close to the bus route and also only a few minutes away by car to the mainland ferry links making it a perfect 'lock up and leave' weekend retreat.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 13'6 (4.12m) narrowing to 10'5 at narrowest point (3.18m) x 11'4 at widest point (3.46m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'3 up to fitted wardrobes x 11'1 (5.26m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'3 x 12'2 (4.35m x 3.71m)
- Lounge Area: 17'3 x 13'2 (5.26m x 4.02m)
- Dining Area (Irregular shaped): 9'6 at widest point x 9'6 at widest point (2.90m x 2.90m)
- Family Bathroom
- Private Balcony
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Property Features :
- 2 bedroom first floor converted flat
- Extremely spacious and plenty of character
- Unique layout with a turret room
- Easy access to the local beaches
- Chain free