Full of character with period features throughout, this charming farmhouse enjoys stunning views at the end of a 'no-through road' country lane on the outskirts of the village of Rolvenden.
This delightful farmhouse is situated on the outskirts of the village of Rolvenden offering a village store, public houses and village hall where a Farmers market is held weekly.
The picturesque Town of Tenterden is a short drive. The tree lined High Street offers a comprehensive range of shops including Waitrose and Tesco Supermarkets, Cafe Bars and Restaurants.
Locally there are a number of sporting facilities including a leisure centre and several golf courses.
Mainline Rail Services to London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street are available from Headcorn and Ashford.
Property Features :
- Period Farmhouse with Stunning Views
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Three Reception Rooms, Entrance Hall
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen and Breakfast Room
- Delightful Garden
- Boot/Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Double Garage and Outbuilding