If ease of commute is high on your wish list, then this property offers a fantastic location for both train and car links into London. Additionally the coast is easily accessible for those weekend excursions, due to its proximity to major road networks.
With Swanley town centre close by, those requiring retail therapy or even a romantic or family meal out can be accommodated by Swanley's array of retail outlets and its various taste of the world restaurants.
For those that enjoy the great outdoors, Swanley Park is just a short stroll away, with its wonderful lake and picnic areas. The more active of you are also catered for, with Swanley golf club being close by, with its gym and leisure facilities attached.
So when the location offers so much, you require a property to match and this home certainly obliges, with its fabulous lounge/diner making a great area for dinner parties and family get togethers. The property has also the benefit of a modern bathroom suite, and kitchen to complement the living areas, with the added bonus of a conservatory extension, that has access to a fabulous enclosed garden which is beautifully planted and incorporates a stunning summerhouse to the rear of the garden for those spring and summer parties, allowing you to make the most of this wonderful outside space which measures approximately 100ft in length.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'0 x 10'2 (4.27m x 3.10m)
- Dining Area: 12'8 x 10'2 (3.86m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen: 14'1 x 7'11 (4.30m x 2.41m)
- Conservatory: 10'0 x 8'4 (3.05m x 2.54m)
- Integral Garage: 16'5 x 7'5 (5.01m x 2.26m)
Closing date for receipt of Best Offers is Thursday 23rd June 2016 at 12pm. Please refer to the Bid Pack at the link provided below, for a full explanation of the process.
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 up to fitted wardrobes x 10'2 (4.32m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'0 (3.36m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'0 x 5'8 (2.44m x 1.73m)
- Front garden
- Rear Garden: 100'0 approx x 27'0 approx (30.50m x 8.24m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Property Features :
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 28TH MAY 2016 - by appointment only
- Best Offers invited, closing Thursday 23rd June 2016 - buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Fabulous 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom