Are you after a very large family house with a separate annexe? Well you have just found it! This property has an abundance of rooms that lends itself for a variety of uses and accommodation formats.
There are potentially eight bedrooms and three reception rooms PLUS a separate annex, which means there is ample room for an extremely large family or possibly two families. From an investors point of view, this property could be large enough to convert into an 'HMO' (House with Multiple Occupancy) thus providing a healthy income. What an appealing proposition.
The property has very recently been refurbished inside and a special amount of extra care has gone into revitalising the annexe to its former glory. Being so close to the beach and Ryde town centre, this house combines space with convenience giving it endless potential.
Outside you have off road parking and a low maintenance paved space. If that’s not enough, the property literally overlooks Simeon Recreation Ground to the rear; meaning you in effect have the use of a large garden right on your doorstep!
This wonderful home really is a rare concept and absolutely must be viewed to appreciate the sheer potential it has to offer.
What the Owner says:
When I first looked at the house I realised how much of a project I was taking on, however the sheer size just drew me in!
It has been perfect giving me a little bit of extra income and I really have put so much effort into getting it up to scratch!
It is however too big for me, so I have decided to buy a slightly smaller home with my daughter.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'3 x 12'5 into bay (4.65m x 3.79m)
- Dining Area: 12'4 x 11'10 (3.76m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'6 x 10'5 (5.34m x 3.18m)
- Shower Room
- Utility Area: 10'3 x 7'5 (3.13m x 2.26m)
- Additional Room: 12'8 x 7'2 (3.86m x 2.19m)
- Shower Room
- Sitting Area: 13'0 x 8'8 (3.97m x 2.64m)
- Kitchen/Diner Area: 16'3 x 12'7 (4.96m x 3.84m)
- Utility Room: 11'5 x 5'7 (3.48m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'5 x 12'4 into bay (5.01m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 8'2 (3.81m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'2 x 8'9 (3.71m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'0 x 8'2 (3.66m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'8 x 8'9 (3.25m x 2.67m)
- Shower Room
- Rear Staircase
- Family Room: 20'2 x 13'9 (6.15m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 6: 12'8 x 9'1 (3.86m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 7: 14'4 x 9'0 (4.37m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 8: 12'8 x 6'3 (3.86m x 1.91m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Property Features :
- Spacious 8 bedroom detached family house
- Separate annexe
- Off road parking
- Walking distance to beach
- Close to town & transport links