This stylish modern detached home is situated within a short walk of local shops and amenities including train station in the popular town of Southminster, boasting stunnig open plan kitchen dining room with part vaulted ceiling, and bi-fold doors onto attractive rear garden, as well as driveway.DescriptionEntrance Porch
Covered porch area, part glazed door to :-Entrance Hall
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors to :-Shower Room
6' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.11m x 1.78m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, white suite comprising corner shower, low level WC and vanity basin.Lounge
20' 2" into bay x 10' 2" ( 6.15m into bay x 3.10m )
Double glazed UPVC box bay window to front, decorative centrepiece fireplace, radiator, double doors to :-Kitchen Dining Family Room
16' 6" x 16' 1" max ( 5.03m x 4.90m max )
Part vaulted ceiling with inset skylight windows, bi-fold doors to rear opening onto the garden, fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink & drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units, integrated dishwasher, space for range style cooker and American style fridge freezer, radiator, door to :-Utility Room
6' 8" x 5' 2" ( 2.03m x 1.57m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, range of fitted cupboards and space for appliances, wall mounted Vaillant combi gas boiler.First FloorLanding
Double glazed UPVC window to side, loft access, radiator, doors to :-Bedroom One
13' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.10m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.Bedroom Two
11' x 8' 8" plus recess ( 3.35m x 2.64m plus recess )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.Bedroom Three
7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.Bathroom
Double glazed UPVC window to front white suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal basin, part tiled walls, built in cupboard, radiator.OutsideFront
Forecourt driveway retained by low brick wall, providing off road parking for several vehicles. Gated side access to :-Rear Garden
Enclosed by panel fence, laid to lawn with large patio seating area and range of mature flower and shrub borders. Large 20ft x 12ft approx. Wooden workshop/home office with power and light connected.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Bathroom & Separate Ground Floor Shower Room
Generous Bay-Fronted Lounge
Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room with Part-Vaulted Ceiling
Garden with Large Workshop / Home Office