Part of a delightful development, an immaculate ground floor village apartment approached through a 'coaching arch'; available unfurnished immediately. Village amenities including buses a short walk, 25 minute London trains in High Wycombe, 2.5 miles, and M40 junction 4 a 5/6 minute drive. Gas radiators, sealed units - own private entrance door to entrance hall, sitting room open plan to an excellently equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms, one en-suite, guest bathroom. Private garden and allocated parking.
Admin / Holding Fees (to reserve property)Tenant Admin Fee £108.00 incl. VAT per applicant (non-refundable)Holding Fee equal to 2 weeks rent £459.00 (NB: On passing references this will be added to your deposit)Rent and Deposit (subject to satisfactory references)Remaining 4 weeks deposit £918.00 (Plus holding fee above. Total deposit £1,377.00 equal to six weeks rent)1st Months rent in advance £995.00Other FeesRenewal Fee £108.00 incl. VAT per renewalCheck-out fee £75 - 190.00 plus VAT (depending on property size and furnishing contact Agent to confirm)
Property Features :
- A Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment - Own Private Garden and Entrance Door
- Available Mid March Unfurnished. Choice ´Courtyard´ Setting Close Village Facilities
- High Wycombe 2.5 Miles With 25 Minute London Trains. M40 Just 5/6 Minutes Drive
- Gas Radiators, Sealed Units. Entrance Hall. Living Room Open Plan to Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms, One En Suite. Guest Bathroom. Allocated Car Parking