INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!!! Previously generating an income of £350 per calendar month (approximately), NOT A BAD RETURN!!! This well presented one bedroom second floor apartment has accommodation spread across two floors. The apartment has a delightful modern fitted kitchen with a generous range of units to the base and eye level with integral stainless steel electric oven, inset hob and fitted extractor above. The living room is a light and airy space, providing great views towards the neighbouring countryside and access to the floor above. The DOUBLE bedroom provides access to the shower room. The shower room is a white suite, which comprises of a shower enclosure, incorporating an electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. The apartment is fully Upvc double glazed and has electric heating. Access to the apartment is via stone steps to the side of the building and a stone constructed outhouse, provides a great storage facility. Close to the town centre and conveniently located a short walk from Sainsbury‘s. A GREAT BUY TO LET INVESTMENT!!! A viewing is highly recommended. For Sale by Public Auction on 6th December 2016 at Westwood Golf Course Leek Staffordshire at 7.30pm
Accommodation comprises of:
* Kitchen: 3.43m x 2.19m (11‘ 3" x 7‘ 2")
Range of base cupboards and drawers, display shelving, built in Zanussi electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, roll top work surfaces over incorporating four ring electric hob, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects, UPVC double glazed external door to the side aspect with inset glazed panel, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point, range of matching wall cupboards, built in brushed chrome extractor fan, tiled splash backs, tiled floor.
* Living Room: 4.51m x 3.06m (14‘ 10" x 10‘)
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect overlooking the surrounding countryside, built in metre cupboard, understairs store, ceiling light point, access to staircase.
* Bedroom: 3.43m x 3.35m (11‘ 3" x 11‘)
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects overlooking countryside, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point, loft access.
* Shower Room: 3.34m x 1.03m (11‘ x 3‘ 5")
Fully tiled shower cubicle incorporating shower fitment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, wall mounted extractor fan, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect.
Steps lead to the rear access to the communal court yard. Cold water tap and courtesy lighting. Brick and tiled outbuilding.
SERVICES: Mains electric, water and drainage are connected.
TENURE: We understand the property is Leasehold.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A Staffordshire Moorlands District Council.
EPC BAND G
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with Whittaker and Biggs.
1. Sales Particulars & Plans - These sales particulars and any accompanying plans are produced in good faith as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a Contract and no person in the employment of Whittaker & Biggs has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. The photographs used on these sales particulars and in window displays, may be taken with a non-standard lens. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
2. Equipment, Fittings & Services - The Agent has not tested any equipment, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose.
3. Rights, Outgoings, Easements & Wayleaves - The property will be sold and conveyed subject to all rights, outgoings, easements & wayleaves (whether public or private).
4. Boundaries etc. - The purchaser(s) shall be deemed to have knowledge of fences, water supplies, and rights affecting the same and of the boundaries thereof.
5. Town & Country Planning - The property is sold subject to any development plan, tree preservation order, S.S.S.I, or other notices which may be or may come into force. It is also sold subject to any statutory provisions or bylaws without any obligation on the part of the vendor to specify the same.
6. Order of Sale - The vendors reserve the right to sell the property as a whole, or in lots and to sell any lot or part of any lot before the auction; to alter the order of sale, to amalgamate lots or to withdraw the whole or any lot or any part thereof.
7. Conditions of Sale - The property will, unless previously sold or withdrawn, be offered for sale subject to the Special and General Conditions of Sale and Contract, which have been settled by the vendors‘ solicitors. These conditions, together with any plan of the property, may be inspected at the offices of the auctioneers or the solicitors prior to the auction and will also be available before the auction but will not be read out at the auction. The purchaser(s) shall be deemed to have notice of such conditions and of all the terms thereof, and shall be deemed to bid on these terms whether they shall have inspected the conditions or not. The property may be sold subject to a reserve price(s).
8. Deposit & Contract - Immediately at the fall of the hammer, the purchaser(s) will be required to sign the contract and pay a 10% deposit.
9. Money Laundering - Intending purchasers need to be aware that two items of proof of identity will be required at the signing of a Contract, in accordance with current money laundering regulations.
Property Features :
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- One bedroom apartment
- Accommodation over two levels
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Upvc double glazed
- Electric heating
- Convienlty located a short walk away from Sainbury´s