COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY. Deceptively spacious commercial property with sizeable living accommodation to first and second floors having the added advantage of enclosed rear garden area. Ideally located in a busy part of town, the ground floor is used for retail purposes with Storage Rooms to the rear and a sizeable Cellar. The ground floor is presently unoccupied but has been achieving £550pcm. The living accommodation having being recently refurbished comprises Living Room, Dining Kitchen, two sizeable Bedrooms, family Bathroom, to the second floor is a large Landing suitable for use as a Study if so desired. Ideal for Investment or Small Business opportunity. For Sale by Public Auction 6th December 2016 at Westwood Golf Course Leek at 7.30pm
* Four Storey Commercial/residential Building located in the Centre of Town
* Offering Refurbished Living Accommodation to the First foor & Second floors with Spacious Commercial acommodation to the Ground Lower floors
* Ideal for an Investor
* Must be viewed to appreciate location
* size & quality
* Gas fired central heating
Accommodation is spread across 4 floors and comprises:
* Reception Area: 4.39m x 3.5m (14‘ 5" x 11‘ 6")
(maximum measurement), having feature original sash window to front aspect, three ceiling light points, ceramic tiled floor, exposed ceiling timbers, power points.
* Inner Hall
Having cushioned flooring, centre light point, window to rear aspect, staircase off leading to Cellar, staircase off leading to first floor, having been blocked off at present.
* Rear Hall
Having external door leading to rear aspect, fitted coathooks, cushioned flooring
* Rear Store: 4.03m x 3.13m (13‘ 3" x 10‘ 3")
Having original sash window to side aspect, centre light point, built-in original storage cupboard, power points.
* Workshop: 3.94m x 3.63m (12‘ 11" x 11‘ 11")
Having window to side aspect, external door, fixed shelving, two ceiling light points, concrete floor, cold water tap, base unit incorporating double drainer stainless steel sink unit, power points.
With low level W.C., wash hand basin, water heater and heated towel rail.
Having stone stepped access.
* Store Room: 3.77m x 3.6m (12‘ 4" x 11‘ 10")
Having window to front aspect with external door, tiled floor, feature fireplace, built-in original housekeeper‘s cupboard, wall mounted meters, external door leading to enclosed front yard area with adjoining former Toilet presently used for store purposes.
* Small Store
Having stone sink, gas meter, water meter.
* Storage Area Under Stairs
Having centre light point.
* Rear Store: 3.93m x 3.12m (12‘ 11" x 10‘ 3")
Having brick floor, centre light, brick and timber slab, power points.
Having staircase off, wall light point.
* Dining Kitchen: 3.91m x 3.13m (12‘ 10" x 10‘ 3")
Having excellent range of light oak units with fielded panels and brass fittings thereto comprising base cupboards and drawers incorporating gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, concealed power points, roll top work surfaces over having inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashbacks. Range of matching wall cupboards incorporating feature display shelving, window to side aspect set on tiled sill, centre light point, exposed ceiling beams, dado rail, sliding double doors leading to Living Room, telephone point, power points.
* Living Room: 4.89m x 3.57m (16‘ 1" x 11‘ 9")
Having feature tiled fireplace set on marble style hearth in carved surround incorporating Valor Home Flame gas fire, double glazed leaded light window to rear aspect set on timber sill, pair of double glazed leaded light patio doors leading to rear aspect, centre light point, three ceiling light points, television aerial point, power points.
Note: the fittings in this room are of brass finish.
Small staircase leading from landing to:
* Further Landing Area
Having leaded light window to rear aspect, staircase off.
* Master Bedroom: 4.75m x 3.76m (15‘ 7" x 12‘ 4")
(Maximum measurement), having double glazed window to front aspect, centre light point, built-in original storage cupboard incorporating fixed shelving, television aerial point, power points.
* Family Bathroom
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath having chrome mixer tap over incorporating shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., chrome heated towel rail, window to rear aspect set on tiled sill, part tiled walls, centre light point, boarded ceiling.
Having two ceiling light points, double glazed leaded light window to rear aspect, loft access, built-in cupboard incorporating Airing Cupboard housing hot water cylinder with fixed shelving.
Note: this area would be suitable for use as a Study Area.
* Bedroom Two: 4.52m x 3.72m (14‘ 10" x 12‘ 2")
Having double glazed window to front aspect, centre light point, built-in original wardrobe incorporating two deep drawers beneath, fixed shelving, telephone point, power points.
The property is approached from St. Edward Street with a private entry to the side aspect leading to a Perspex covered rear porch with Store Room off. Stone stepped access leading to raised garden area incorporating timber and felt Garden Shed, Indian stone flagged patio with walled boundaries incorporating raised flower border.
SERVICES: All mains services are connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band ‘A‘ Staffordshire Moorlands District Council, for First and Second Floor living accommodation.
RATEABLE VALUE: Rateable value £3,150.00 Approx.
TENURE: We understand the property is Freehold.
GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 plus.
1. Sales Particulars & Plans - These sales particulars and any accompanying plans are produced in good faith as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a Contract and no person in the employment of Whittaker & Biggs has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. The photographs used on these sales particulars and in window displays, may be taken with a non-standard lens. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
2. Equipment, Fittings & Services - The Agent has not tested any equipment, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose.
3. Rights, Outgoings, Easements & Wayleaves - The property will be sold and conveyed subject to all rights, outgoings, easements & wayleaves (whether public or private).
4. Boundaries etc. - The purchaser(s) shall be deemed to have knowledge of fences, water supplies, and rights affecting the same and of the boundaries thereof.
5. Town & Country Planning - The property is sold subject to any development plan, tree preservation order, S.S.S.I, or other notices which may be or may come into force. It is also sold subject to any statutory provisions or bylaws without any obligation on the part of the vendor to specify the same.
6. Order of Sale - The vendors reserve the right to sell the property as a whole, or in lots and to sell any lot or part of any lot before the auction; to alter the order of sale, to amalgamate lots or to withdraw the whole or any lot or any part thereof.
7. Conditions of Sale - The property will, unless previously sold or withdrawn, be offered for sale subject to the Special and General Conditions of Sale and Contract, which have been settled by the vendors‘ solicitors. These conditions, together with any plan of the property, may be inspected at the offices of the auctioneers or the solicitors prior to the auction and will also be available before the auction but will not be read out at the auction. The purchaser(s) shall be deemed to have notice of such conditions and of all the terms thereof, and shall be deemed to bid on these terms whether they shall have inspected the conditions or not. The property may be sold subject to a reserve price(s).
8. Deposit & Contract - Immediately at the fall of the hammer, the purchaser(s) will be required to sign the contract and pay a 10% deposit.
9. Money Laundering - Intending purchasers need to be aware that two items of proof of identity will be required at the signing of a Contract, in accordance with current money laundering regulations.
Property Features :
- Four Storey Commercial/Residential Building located in the Centre of Town
- Offering Refurbished Living Accommodation to the First floor & Second floors with Spacious Commerci
- Ideal for an Investor
- Must be viewed to appreciate location, size & quality
- Gas fired central heating
- Investment Opportunity
- No Chain