A well presented two bedroom Victorian character cottage ideally situated in close proximity to the St. Albans mainline train station and City centre.
A well presented two bedroom Victorian character cottage ideally situated in close proximity to the St. Albans mainline train station and City centre. Internally the freehold home offers a bright and airy front reception room that leads through to a fully fitted kitchen/breakfast area. Upstairs you will find a one double bedroom, a smaller second bedroom and a newly refurbished bathroom suite. Externally the property offers a driveway providing parking for two cars and a good sized maintainable rear garden space. Furthermore the property has been modernised to include a new combination boiler system and double glazing throughout. The home is ideally located on Camp Road which offers easy access to the mainline train station, M1 and M25, local shops and reputable schools.
Covered entrance porch with timber door to front.
Lounge 11‘ 5" x 10‘ 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, feature cast iron fire place and laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 11‘ 9" x 11‘ 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, integrated double electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and door to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from kitchen/diner, access to fully boarded and insulated loft.
Bedroom One 11‘ 5" x 10‘ 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 6‘ 7" x 6‘ 5" ( 2.01m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed frosted window to rear, bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Driveway providing off street parking for two cars.
Laid to lawn rear garden with patio area, shrubs and fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Features :
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Maintainable rear garden
- Close proximity to mainline station
- Victorian cottage
- New bathroom suite
- In good condition throughout
- Two bedrooms