A stunning two bedroom character terraced property in the beautiful village of Markyate.
An exclusive opportunity to acquire a beautiful two bedroom mid terrace character cottage situated in the stunning village of Markyate offering access to London transport links, central St. Albans and views of the countryside. The property offers two double bedrooms with en suite WC to master, versatile living space, a fully fitted kitchen and ground floor bathroom. Externally it boasts front and rear gardens with ample on street parking in a quiet cul de sac location. In close proximity to the M1 this property is ideal for first time buyers, investors and developers.
Double glazed door front and tiled flooring.
Lounge 11‘ 9" x 11‘ 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, open fire place, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Dining Room 11‘ 9" x 9‘ 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
Door to rear, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Under stairs storage area with space and plumbing for washing machine and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 8‘ x 7‘ 6" ( 2.44m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to side and rear, bath with mixer taps and shower, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, radiator and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 13‘ 1" x 10‘ ( 3.99m x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
En Suite Wc
Low level WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 13‘ 1" x 9‘ 3" ( 3.99m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wash hand basin and fitted carpet.
Ample on street parking, small paved front garden with steps up to front door.
Gravel rear garden with stepping stones and fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Features :
- Beautiful character property
- Countryside surroundings
- Close proximity to motorway transport links
- Cul de sac location
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors